Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Created for Connection Workshop
Created for Connection workshops are based on the highly successful book "Created for Connection: The Hold Me Tight® Guide for Christian Couples" by Sue Johnshon & Kenny Sanderfer. These workshops renew relationships by linking the wisdom of faith and scripture to the new science of love and loving.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
Created for Connecction workshops are based on the highly successful book "Created for Connection: The "Hold Me Tight" Guide for Christian Couples" by Sue Johnshon and Kenny Sanderfer. These workshops renew relationships by linking the wisdom of faith and scripture to the new science of love and loving. This is accomplished by giving couples control over their conflicts and building closeness and secure bonds. In research studies, these workshops demonstrate excellent results that show couples are happier and more connected.
Created for Connection workshops are implemented over a two-day period. During these two days, couples are led through seven conversations designed to help couples understand themselves, each other, what brings disconnection in their relationship, and how to counteract disconnection to experience connection they way God created them to connect.
These seven conversations include:
- Recognizing Demon Dialogues - Identifying the negative patterns that take over relationships and learn to hear each other in non-blaming, non-defensive ways.
- Finding the Raw Spots - Looking under each partner's automatic reactions during conflicts to identify the sore feelings underneath.
- Revisiting a Rocky Moment - Finding successful de-escalation of a demon dialogue and learning to repair rifts and build emotional safety.
- Hold Me Tight - Each partner moving into being more emotionally accessible, responsive, and engaged with each other.
- Forgiving Injuries - Learning how to heal from injuries as demonstrations of renewal and connection. Earned forgiveness empowers couples to renew and strengthen their bond.
- Bonding Through Sex and Touch - Learning how emotional connection creates better sex, and better physical & sexual intimacy creates deeper emotional bonding.
- Keeping Your Love Alive - Making plans to intentionally maintain and protect connection.
Created for Connection workshops are perfect for organizations and churches seeking to renew relationships and see couples grow in their faith. This workshop is beneficial for most couples wanting to improve their relationship, couples seeing a therapist or counselor, or couples just wanting to renew their connection with each other.